Pakistan: Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan reached Islamabad court on Saturday for hearing in the Toshakhana case, where the judge has allowed Imran to return by marking outside the judicial premises. During this, Judge Zafar Iqbal said that in this condition the hearing and appearance cannot proceed further, so those who have gathered here, they should mark their attendance and leave. There is no need for shelling or stone pelting, hearing cannot be held today.
During his judgement, Judge Zafar Iqbal said that once Tehreek-e-Insaf Pakistan (PTI) chief Imran Khan’s signature is obtained, it can be discussed on which date Imran has to appear in the court again.
According to Dawn’s report, people were facing difficulties inside the court due to the effect of tear gas. Along with this, stones were pelted fiercely at the windows of the court. Please tell that the PTI chief had reached the judicial complex for the appearance, where a large number of workers were also present with him.
During this, Imran Khan has shared an audio message, in which he can be heard saying that they (police) do not want me to appear in the court, these people are not allowing me to appear. According to the Dawn report, as soon as Imran and his convoy reached outside the Islamabad judicial complex, they alleged that they were not being allowed to enter the court premises. According to the report, a large number of party workers along with the former Prime Minister were trying to take him to the court premises, but they were not being allowed due to security arrangements.
key points in this
- The judge allowed Imran to return by signing outside the judicial premises.
- Imran alleges that he is waiting outside the judicial complex and is not being allowed inside.
- Police and PTI have accused each other of firing.
- Imran Khan is present outside the Islamabad Judicial Complex with a convoy of party workers.
- Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Home Minister Rana Sanaullah has made a big claim. He said that the Lahore Police has got a lot of explosives from Imran Khan’s house.
- The bomb ammunition found from Imran Khan’s house will be kept in front of the media.
- PTI has filed a petition in the court against the denial of entry of party members to the judicial premises.
- The former prime minister claims that the government has done all this with the intention of arresting him and preventing him from campaigning.
- Security has been tightened in Islamabad with Section 144 imposed in some parts of the capital.
- The police had entered Imran’s house by breaking the gate with a bulldozer, the police have returned after a search operation that lasted for about two and a half hours.
read this also: Shehbaz Sharif On RSS: PM Shehbaz Sharif dragged RSS in the ongoing ruckus in Pakistan, targeted Imran Khan