- Every day, consume at least 8 glasses of water. Water prolongs your sense of fullness and aids in the removal of toxins from your body.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and veggies have vitamins and minerals that help keep your immune system strong.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep helps your body repair itself and recover from illness.
- Exercise regularly. Being active boosts your mood and makes you feel good about yourself.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes. Smoking causes cancer and heart disease.
- Limit alcohol consumption. Drinking too much can cause headaches, nausea, and upset stomach.
- Avoid processed foods. Processed foods often contain preservatives and artificial ingredients that aren’t good for you.
- Be kind to yourself. You deserve to take care of your body. Treat yourself well!
- Make time for fun. Have some quality time with friends and family.
- Take care of your mental health. Stress can make you sick. Learn how to relax.
- Find ways to relieve stress. Meditation, yoga, deep breathing exercises, and massage are great ways to calm down.
- Keep track of what you eat. Write down everything you put in your mouth. If you’re not sure if something’s good for you, check the label.
- Try different things. Don’t get stuck in a rut. Explore new hobbies and interests.
- Stay positive. When you think negatively, you attract negative people and situations. Focus on the bright side of life instead.